Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Evolution/revolution

I feel big changes coming. I don't even know what that means, so I'm afraid I can't be more specific. All I know is I turn 30 this month and I feel big changes are part of this switch from the 20s to the 30s.

On that super vague note, I'll go ahead and apologize for sucking at blogging in February. The month was crazy. I was on a committee to raise money for my college student newspaper, and we threw a big party on Feb. 19 that consumed my life. Work also got busier, my nephew had his 5th birthday party and all of this in a short month. Crazy!

(I saw movies and read books, but I can't even recall them that well to blog about them. Sorry.)

So March. The upcoming weekend is the only one that I know I for sure have nothing planned. I'm going to take the time to write, and clean (I'm getting the carpet shampooed on Monday so there is no choice but to clean, which is a good thing because my place, as usual, is a wreck.)

Tonight I did something I haven't done in years. Here are some clues:






I have a picture in my head of how it's going to turn out, but it almost always turns out different - and better - than I expect. Here's what I have so far:



We'll call it Layer 1. There are at least two more. I'll keep you updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment