Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

So far I haven't done that annoying thing where I continue writing 2010 and have to change it. Have you?

Last year my resolutions were to work on my posture, stop making excuses and lose weight. I lost some weight. I sit up straight when I realize I'm rocking the hunchback look and I think I've done a pretty good job with the no excuses thing.

This year, my resolution is to use my time wisely. That sounds like a basic common sense rule, but hear me out:

It seems like, as each year draws to a close, I spend some time reflecting on it and all the things I did and didn't do. And I always think, "Damn. I wish I had..." I'd like to not feel that way at the end of 2011. Therefore, I am going to use my time wisely. I am going to focus my efforts and energy on self-improvement, getting tasks done, staying positive, having fun, keeping myself healthy and happy and just generally not laying around thinking about doing things instead of actually doing them. That way, at the end of 2011, I'll think back and say, "Damn. Look what I did!" :)

Here's to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment