Friday, April 23, 2010

25 more things. Just for fun.

Basically, it's because...

1. I like making lists. They make me feel productive, even when I'm not.
2. I have a mini-crush on a guy who doesn't know I exist. No, that's not true. He knows. But he doesn't care.
3. I refuse to turn on my air conditioning. When I am too uncomfortable to sleep, then I'll turn it on.
4. Why can't I just quit my job, move to the beach, get a crappy job to pay for a crappy little beach shack and write in my spare time? What's wrong with that plan?
5. My closest friend lives almost 2,000 miles away.
6. My oldest friend? Same exact distance. (Different person, by the way).
7. Every group has the pretty one, the smart one, the funny one, the quirky one, etc. I'm the funny one.
8. I will suffer through a headache instead of taking medicine.
9. Chocolate? Meh. I'd rather have something sour.
10. I love going grocery shopping.
11. I came up with an idea for a cupcake, told the folks at my favorite bakery, and they made it! It's called "La Margarita." :)
12. Speaking of which, I could dive into a tub of margaritas right now.
13. A crazy man tried to mug me at the bus stop one time. I shoved him and yelled at him and he went away. I didn't realize until later how stupid of me that was.
14. It takes a lot to get me mad, but when I am, I have a raging temper. (See #13).
15. Tina Fey is awesome.
16. I love all the Shrek movies.
17. I hope there's never a fire in my house, because I'd probably die trying to save everything I own.
18. I don't really like a lot of people I'm related to. How sad.
19. The furniture in my living room is red.
20. I've never been out of the country and don't even have a passport at all.
21. I am awesome with a glue gun.
22. M. Night Shyamalan pisses me off.
23. Nicholas Sparks pisses me off, too.
24. The last time I cried, I did it just to see if I could make myself do it. I can.
25. I don't even know if I want kids, but if I do someday, and have one, and it's a girl... I have her name picked out already.

Sorry if any of those are repeats. I don't remember what I had last time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment