Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I take it back, again

I LOVE when people make me eat my words, and it's happened twice with the casting choices for "The Hunger Games" movies.

I didn't think Jennifer Lawrence could pull off Katniss, but when I saw her in costume with the dark hair, I was sold.

However, I was still skeptical about the actors chosen for Gale (Liam Hemsworth) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson.) I take it back, again.



They look exactly right! (And all of these assessments on my part have been based solely on looks. I'm sure they're all excellent actors.) I'm getting more and more excited about these movies!

I pride myself in being knowledgeable of and having good instincts about things relating to movies. But, I have to say, "The Hunger Games" team has proven me wrong twice now and I love, love, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment