Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quotes

I decided that this week needs to start on a good note with some good quotes.

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." ~Lewis Carroll

“Well-behaved women seldom make history” ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." ~ Thomas Edison

"Live the life you've imagined." ~Thoreau

"You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own..." ~D.M. Dellinger

"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." ~Jane Austen

“If enough people think of a thing and work hard enough at it, I guess it's pretty nearly bound to happen, wind and weather permitting.” ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

There! One for every day of the coming week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment