Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My little things

It's very easy to get caught up in the things that make us tired, angry, sad and all-around negative. The little things are where we can find the happy balance. Here are mine, in no particular order:






1. The return of Pumpkin Spice to Starbucks.












2. This sweater (even thought it's still too hot to wear it.)












3. "Water For Elephants" by Sara Gruen (full review to come once my book club has discussed.)












4. These boots.












5. "Glee"











6. Getting good things in the mail.












7. My upcoming trip to Chicago.









8. Beaker.







9. Beaker, Swedish Chef and Animal singing "Danny Boy."











10. Diet Dr Pepper. (This is not a typo. There is no period after Dr in Dr Pepper, in case you didn't know.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me! Danny boy made me smile so thanks for that this morning!

    ReplyDelete