Tuesday, December 13, 2011

News

Well, the biggest thing of all to share is that I did it: I finished the first draft of my book. I finished it three days before Thanksgiving and haven't looked at it since. After the holidays I'm going to go back to it with a fresh pair of eyes and start editing.

I don't think anybody looks at this blog anymore, but if you do, thank you for your support over the past year of this project.

There has to be a better way for me to thank you... and there is!

I'm going to revamp Words for Food. It's going to be a public creative writing forum for anybody and everybody who wants to participate. The fun stuff you found here -- movie reviews, book reviews, random thoughts on pop culture and creative writing exercises -- will be found there as well, plus a lot more ideas that are in the works. My final post on this blog will be a link to the new one. I hope you all make the switch. It's going to be a lot of fun. :)

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment