Tuesday, May 11, 2010

25 more things

This list will make 75 total things. I'll stop at 100. Maybe.

1. I never had bad skin as a teenager, but now that I'm grown my skin is like, "Hey. Got something for ya."
2. I should really be in bed right now.
3. My jaw pops when I yawn. It's gross.
4. My apartment currently looks like I was robbed during a tornado.
5. I always resist going to the gym, but I'm always happy when I've gone.
6. My dad gave me $25 the other day, for no reason at all.
7. I really want a day off.
8. I hate when people blow me off.
9. Firemen are hot.
10. Baseball players are also hot.
11. In related news, dipping is not hot.
12. Going to the store when hungry is dangerous. Today I bought strawberry ice cream. :(
13. I really want the complete series of "Dawson's Creek" on DVD. Ridiculous, I know.
14. I currently own the complete series of "Friends" and am up-to-date on seasons of "The Office."
15. I will be adding "Glee" and "The Vampire Diaries" to my collection, once those complete seasons start coming out on DVD. Because I'm still a teen girl inside, that's why.
16. "Iron Man 2" was so much fun. (Review to come).
17. "Daria" is a kick-ass show.
18. I have to check 100 times that my keys are in my purse before I leave work and get on the bus.
19. I can't read while in a moving vehicle. Unless I want to puke.
20. My parents are starting to act old.
21. I want to have a vegetable garden in my backyard one day.
22. I also want to be fancy enough to know and care about different kinds of cheese.
23. I wonder how many people would actually buy my book, if it was ever published?
24. I'm thinking not many.
25. Going to bed now.

Sorry, again, if there are any repeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment