Sunday, December 13, 2009

Random thoughts as of late

1. I really love the *hiss, pop, crack* sound of a can of soda being opened.

2. I also really love the sound of wrapping paper being torn.

3. Wouldn't it be awesome to have enough money to never have to do laundry? Just wear things and then go buy new things to wear.

4. I want to have a camp or a compound someday. Like you sometimes hear on CNN: "A spokesperson from the Stefanie compound said today..." "No word yet from the Stefanie camp on this latest information..."

5. Man, I wish I was brave enough to let people hear me sing. I'm awesome in my car.

6. Guys, no matter how old they are, are stupid. Guys are forever stupid. Stupid. Forever.

7. I'm really terrified of writing this book. I don't know why.

8. You know how some people romanticize the old days and say they were born in the wrong era? I don't do that. If I had been born in any other era, I would be working in a field somewhere.

9. Grandparents are the best things ever.

10. I hate Wal-Mart.

11. I love Harry Potter.

12. I really need to go get the oil changed in the car.

13. If it's true that all God's creatures serve a purpose, then Bill O'Reilly must be here specifically to piss me off.

14. I want to go to the movies.

15. Holiday lights should stay up at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment